|Season 2, Episode 7|
|Air date||March 23, 2015 (CAN)|
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Siohban Devine|
When Jarvis sells mattresses made out of "Flurf", super-soft material from Candace's fat suit for Mrs. Bubkes, he accidentally lands himself in a war with Mel's Mattress Kingdom, another mattress company. To end this war "The Mattress King" says that Piper has to go on a date with his son. Once it's revealed that he's fun and cool Jarvis gets jealous.
- Kolton Stewart as Jarvis Raines
- Charlie Storwick as Piper Gray
- Harrison Houde as Bowie Sherman
- Sydney Scotia as Geneva Hayes
- Dylan Playfair as Knox Knoxford
- Michael Roberds as Mattress King
- Darren Mann as Mattress Prince
- "Mattress King" is a reference to a monopoly that mattress companies used to own, selling usually spring mattresses for prices often $1000+. "Floof" is a reference to memory foam, which used to be a luxury, is more common thanks to e-commerce, 100+ night trials, free shipping, free returns, etc. Casper, ENDY, and Purple are examples that have disrupted the traditional mattress industry, much like Floof.
- At the time of airing, under the Criminal Code of Canada, it was an indictable offence to challenge or accept a duel. .