|Season 2, Episode 18|
|Air date||February 1, 2016 (CAN)|
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Heather Hawthorn-Doyle|
Jarvis and Geneva are scheduled to participate in a local parade as Boyfriend and Girlfriend Sprinkle until Geneva loses her voice. Meanwhile Piper confronts Bowie on whether or not he was telling the truth when he told her that Jarvis was in love with her only to take Geneva's place as Girlfriend Sprinkle. Knox meets a Mizopotamian girl, Tsouris, that he falls in love with and asks Mrs. Bubkes for advice. Jarvis confesses to Bowie he likes Piper, but it's after Bowie has told Piper he lied about Jarvis liking her, making the two question each other's feelings.
- Kolton Stewart as Jarvis Raines
- Charlie Storwick as Piper Gray
- Harrison Houde as Bowie Sherman
- Sydney Scotia as Geneva Hayes
- Travis Turner as Aster Vanderberg
- Dylan Playfair as Knox Knoxford
- Ellie Harvie as Candace Wheeler/Mrs. Bubkes
- This episode marks the season finale of Season 2.