|Teeny Toddler Chemistry Set|
|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air date||March 17, 2014 (CAN)|
|Written by||Dan Signer & Howard Nemetz|
|Directed by||Jon Rosenbaum|
A young boy comes to the company saying that their chemistry set blew up his house. He tricks Jarvis into letting him stay. Later, Aster tricks Geneva to buying all the chemistry sets in the store but all she bought were clothes so Aster goes. But he just buys clothes too. Then they go together but they maxed out the company's credit card. Later Piper finds a place called ToyLand that is similar to the place. Later, they find out that only 5,000 of the sets were shipped, and there were only 4,999 left, meaning that this kid was lying. He gets kicked out. Then Bowie's face is blown up and he sues Jarvis and becomes the new owner of the company.
- Kolton Stewart as Jarvis Raines
- Charlie Storwick as Piper Gray
- Harrison Houde as Bowie Sherman
- Sydney Scotia as Geneva Hayes
- Travis Turner as Aster Vanderberg
- Ryan Grantham as Logan
- Absent: Dylan Playfair as Knox Knoxford
- This episode serves as a Part 1 to Moosetrap.
- This episode is a continuation of Strong Suit.